Published on May 11th, 2013 | by Nikolay
Greentube Backgammon Network
Greentube is a rising backgammon platform on the internet. The network and the sites that are part of it are fairly unknown, but they are all licensed according European Law and offer very secure game environment. Greentube network is a great place to play online backgammon because of the weak opponents, reliable and fast software and very often the bonuses that are being offered. Greentube doesn’t offer any interesting tournaments and is focused on the real deal – playing a backgammon match with money at stake.
There is absolutely no problem to have an account at every room part of the network and even play at the same time from each one. It is not against Terms and Conditions of sites as long as you do not play versus yourself on the different sites because it is considered as money laundry.
Backgammon Rooms Part Of The Network
StarGames and Skill7 are owned by the same company that owns the whole Greentube backgammon network. That is the reason why these two backgammon rooms can offer unique features such as First Deposit Bonus and VIP Club with monthly bonuses.
Digibet on the other hand doesn’t offer any kind of bonuses. It compensates that with exceptional customer support available in many languages and fast payouts processing. Although it focuses mainly on German customers, players from all over the world are welcome.
Pros & Cons Of The Network
- First Deposit Bonus offered by some backgammon rooms (see StarGames or Skill7)
- VIP System offered by some backgammon rooms (see StarGames or Skill7)
- The network has a lot of traffic
- Moderate, non-rating based rake
- Easy to beat players
- Translated for players from different countries
- Able to adjust playing format
- See the number of won and lost games of opponents
- Almost non-existent tournament schedule
- Rating system
- No Downloadable version
Rake At Greentube Backgammon Network
This is a rake structure that is different based on the amount of money each player stakes.
- Each player stakes from €0.01 to €0.70 – 15%
- Each player stakes from €0.71 to €2 – 12.5%
- Each player stakes from €2.01 to €5 – 10%
- Each player stakes from €5.01 to €15 – 7.5%
- Each player stakes from €15.01 to €40 - 5.5%
- Each player stakes from €40.01 to €200 - 4%
Example: Both players stake €5, the winner will receive €9.